« Previous | Main | Next »

September 27, 2022

WE GOT YER UPDATE RIGHT HERE

Hello,

Can I get an update on this?

Waiting for your prompt response.

Best Regards,
Patrick Parker

On Mon, Sep 26, 2022 at 6:44 PM Patrick Parker wrote:
Hello,

Hope you had a good weekend. Can I get an update on this?

Best Regards,
Patrick Parker

On Fri, Sep 23, 2022 at 6:22 PM Patrick Parker wrote:
Hi,

Hope you are well

Just wanted to follow up on my previous emails. Did you get a chance to see them?

Best Regards,
Patrick Parker

On Thu, Sep 22, 2022 at 1:41 PM Patrick Parker wrote:
Hello,

Can I get an update on this?

Waiting for your prompt response.

Best Regards,
Patrick Parker

On Tue, Sep 20, 2022 at 6:28 PM Patrick Parker wrote:
Hi,

Have you given this a thought?

Regards,
Patrick Parker

On Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at 6:50 PM Patrick Parker wrote:
Hi,

Any new updates on this? Waiting for your response.

Regards,
Patrick Parker

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at 7:13 PM Patrick Parker wrote:
Hi,

I hope you are well. Can I get any update on this?

Regards
Patrick Parker

On Thu, Sep 15, 2022 at 7:43 PM Patrick Parker wrote:
Hi,

I hope you are well.

I just wanted to follow up on my last email. Did you get a chance to see it?

Regards
Patrick Parker

On Wed, Sep 14, 2022 at 6:31 PM Patrick Parker wrote:
Hello Miami Herald Team,

I know you probably receive tons of emails every day, so I’ll keep it short.

I see that you publish some really great content on miamiherald.com. I am writing a well-researched, data-driven, and in-depth blog post, which might be a great addition to your blog.

Comments

Persistence is apparently this guy’s strong suit. If there are any deficits to consider, perhaps his well-researched, data-driven, and in-depth blog posts will effectively mask any of that.

I remember when well-researched, data-driven, and in-depth referred to a term paper. Now the young people can't carry that effort any further than a tweet or a blog post. Sorry, Patrick, not impressed.

And get off my lawn!

Could your pestering skills use a little polishing?

Yes, especially if you are an idiot as is the guy sending the emails in this case.

Oh .. this is THAT guy.

What wanderer said.

Patrick - here is my response:
ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET?

You weren't an especially well-liked child, were you?

If his name was Peter Parker It might not be real person.

At one point I thought I was data driven. It turned out to be gas.

To quote the lyrics of a song that I can't seem to get out of my head:

Hey, what's wrong? Hey, What's wrong?
Hey, what's wrong? Hey, What's wrong?
Hey, what's wrong? Hey, What's wrong?
Hey, what's wrong? I don't think you like me.

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...