« Previous | Main | Next »

June 27, 2022


Firefighters Find Overheated Vibrator After Being Called to Apartment

(Thanks to pharmaross)


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.


When the firefighters arrived, they found the vibrator fully involved in flames. After the fire had been extinguished, they mentioned the woman who owned the apartment was sitting silent while rolling her eyes and smoking a cigarette. Later, all she had to say was: "It was worth it!"

Le Pet

She'd probably prefer getting hosed by the firemen than wearing out her toy.

Even more impressive once you realise the vibrator didn't have an electrical component.

Oddly, her apartment smelled like burnt bacon.

So just HOW big was her clitoris?

Now that I think of it, didn't they open for The Stones?

Smoke in the cupboard, a fire in the sky
Smoke in the cupboard

Dun, dun, dun
dun, dun da, dun

You can't buy batteries that powerful anywhere in Flathead County.

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Your Information

(Name is required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Copyright | About The Miami Herald | Advertise