« Previous | Main | Next »

January 03, 2020

USE ONLY AS DIRECTED

Boy, 7, accidentally swallows AirPod Christmas gift

(Thanks to pharmaross)

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

"He was like, and he's like, and I'm like..."

What with posting photos and arranging TV interviews, it's a wonder this materialistic bimbo mother could be bothered to get the kid to a doctor.

Did he mistake it for a Tide pod?

He wanted to feel the music.

Years ago our son swallowed a marble from Hungry Hungry Hippos. He was a tad younger than 7, though. It came out all right in the end.

AirPoods.

In a few years, he’ll be in the emergency room after inserting from the other end.

The comments to this entry are closed.

-
 
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Copyright | About The Miami Herald | Advertise