« Previous | Main | Next »

November 22, 2019

GUYS

They're all the same.

(Thanks to Charles Cates)

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

From Google search: All human beings are 99.9 percent identical in their genetic makeup. Differences in the remaining 0.1 percent hold important clues as to how guys are the same as the average horny buck. Additional information See: Humping habits and genetic makeup, our close genealogical neighbor, the buck.

Since the head fell off, I guess this constitutes screwing her brains out.

Safe sex...

"As a person who 'read' playboy type magazines in my younger years, I can say that real women don't have heads." - I'm just quoting a friend.

ImNotDave--Are you claiming guys like me didn't buy Playboy back in the 60's and 70's just for the intelligent articles? I'm shocked I tell you. Simply shocked!

Outstanding in his field.

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)

-
 
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Copyright | About The Miami Herald | Advertise