« Previous | Main | Next »

December 31, 2018


Mum forced to call fire brigade after her attempt to unblock her loo fills home with deadly gas

(Thanks to Jim Perth)


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

"Never seen so many firemen in my life. Was so embarrassing. Street got cordoned off with red tape. I am hiding in my house today," she wrote.
After seeing her picture I think I know why so many firemen showed up. Give this woman a plunger!

"Unblock her loo" could have unintended meanings.

Not going there with a cheap joke about her hair color...nope, uh uh.

She should stick to familiar chemicals, like hydrogen peroxide.

In an effort to recreate the scene, I rubbed my table lamp and a chlorine gas plumed cloud resembling the cleavage of Dominique failed to appear.

I don't know about you, but I see a resemblance

She can have her way with my loo anytime.

Nice cleavage, Mum!

I sent this to a friend, and she said, "If she's a Mum of three, I'm a Victoria's Secret model!"

She isn't.

As a public service I once again counsel people not to mix nitric acid and glycerine in their loo or refrigerator.

Mum's the word.

Too much plastic surgery.

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Your Information

(Name is required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Copyright | About The Miami Herald | Advertise