« Previous | Main | Next »

February 25, 2016


Mystery Ocean Hum May be Migration Signal, or Fish Farting

(Thanks to Bill Hudgins)


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

OMgosh yeah the ocean likes to hum (ha)

Perhaps the ocean just doesn't know the words?

A farting fish cleared one of the exam rooms last week at the office. One of the younger women who work there asked if I had 'spray' and revealed, "I'm afraid to get a flu shot, you think I'm goin' in there!"

It's obvious that the Ocean Doesn't Know the Words.

Hey, a duet!

Blame it on the Dog Fish.

The ocean just wants you to think it's not up to anything.

just keep swimming,
just keep swimming,
just keep swimming swimming swimming,
what do we do we swim swim swim

ha ha ha ha ha ha i love to swim when,
when you come just swim swim swim.

"The ocean is humming and our fishy friends are farting. What do you say, Charlie, shall we migrate together?"

Tuna Tunes.

This is why fish are evolving legs : The Ocean is humming Barry Manilow.

Thou smelt, thou dealt

Q: Why did the whale cross the road?

A: To get to the other tide.

Fish Flatulence opened for Pike and Tuna Turner during the Summer of Love.

Is that a jellyfish in your mouth or are you just happy to see me?

Research reveals that 75% of oceans play with themselves and the other 25% hum. And do you know what song they hum?

Didn't think you would.

Did you know that fish fart?

No, but if you hum a few bars, I can fake it.

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Copyright | About The Miami Herald | Advertise