« Previous | Main | Next »

March 25, 2014

GUYS IN ACTION

Man douses house fire with miso soup

(Thanks to Joe in Japan)

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

I'd like to know how a plastic sink in a laundry room caught on fire.

Miso helpful!

Lucky it wasn't the hot and sour.

Best use for the stuff. Anything with tofu in it is not fit for human consumption.

n'cin' ... spontaneous consumption ...

I thought we were done talking about chicken embryos ?

I bet the wasabi caused the fire.

I've overdosed on miso soup more times than I care to admit. In fact, I think I once said "Miso full!".

Something smells fishy about this. Didn't he dashi for help?

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)

-
 
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Copyright | About The Miami Herald | Advertise