« Previous | Main | Next »

October 28, 2013

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD LEAVE THE TREATS OUT IN THE OPEN

Fire officials said a dog reaching for treats started a fire that caused some smoke damage to an apartment in Wenatchee.

(Thanks to Craig Roberts)

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

And in the case of that dog, at least, don't leave any firearms lying around.

Thanksgiving, 1990. Family gathered in the kitchen so my FIL could offer a "blessing".
Being a heathen, I was looking around while everyone else had their heads bowed.
This let me see our 8 week-old kitten on the table in the dining room.
Headed for a turkey several times her size, licking her lips.

Poor Googy!

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment

Your Information

(Name is required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)

-
 
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Copyright | About The Miami Herald | Advertise