« Previous | Main | Next »

April 26, 2013

CHAMPAGNE WAS INVOLVED

A diamond worth $5,000 was accidentally swallowed by an 80-year-old woman in Tampa, Fla., while she attended the Tampa Woman’s Club’s  65th annual Fashionllia event.

Key Fact: ...coincidentally, she had a routine colonoscopy scheduled for the next day.

(Thanks to The Perts and jon harris)

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

She needed nursecindy, who taught her daughters from an early age how to tell the difference between cubic zirconia and real diamonds.

Colonoscopies: is there anything they can't do?

This is true Jeff. I would show my daughters a piece of fake jewelry and tell them "This is nasty. No! No!" As a result they will now only accept the real thing. Just like their mom. Sniff, I'm so proud.

" Alan Quartermain and King Soloman's Colon " opening soon at a theater near you.

Well, if she were scheduled for a colonoscopy the next day, that evening's prep would have sent said diamond sailing through.

There is a Colon Michigan.

Grandma really got stoned.

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)

-
 
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Copyright | About The Miami Herald | Advertise