« Previous | Main | Next »

February 23, 2011

HANDYMAN OF THE WEEK SO FAR

DORR, Mich. (WOOD) - A fireworks dealer trying to thaw frozen pipes in his home with a blow torch caused an explosion Wednesday morning.

(Thanks to Dan)

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Got rid of the roaches, too.

this calls for a darwin..

"...explosion that rattled windows and nerves in the area."
You shook my nerves and you rattled my brain. Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire!

BRILLIANT!

If they felt the ground shake a mile away, he had more than a firecracker or two. Probably cherry bombs. Yeah, that'd do it.
Maybe it was that bean he ate.

Fireworks? I hate this happened but I'll bet it was beautiful. Poor puppy that died because of his owner's stupidity.

"Don't try this at home."

Especially after a few drinks.

"Hold my beer and watch... {BOOM!} this."

Use a HAIRDRYER, people!!

No good, Queensbee. He wasn't quite stupid enough to be inside when he lit his house on fire. Only the dog blew up.

He really should have gotten an illegal fireworks dealer license. Oh yeah, Dumbass.

So he went from boom to bust(ed)?

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)

-
 
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Copyright | About The Miami Herald | Advertise