« Previous | Main | Next »

December 18, 2008


Australian insect repellent.

(Thanks to Danny)


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

I just used some this morning.

Wait, what?

Side effects includes blindness and hairy palms.

*yanks extra 's' from post*

*squints to read label.
*looks down and notices that I have not shaved my palms recently.

At least I don't have any mosquito bites.

"Yanks", Siouxie? Hmmmmm.....

for all you whackers out there.

or for use on aussie insects... i guess it doesnt work on any others, besides, your hands might be too busy...

As used by the Armed Forces

And by most other guys who spend a lot of time away from home.

Mr. Miagia say, "Wack on! Wack off!"

Sorry, Meanie.

*gently pulls extra 's' from post*


Never mind, Sioux. I shouldn't be such a jerk about such things.

Looks like the 's' is still there. Might have to beat it o try something else.

Scrolling down, we see they also offer the Bushman spray option.

Pffffft Danny! Where do you get off saying I don't know how to finish what I started??


I wholly endorse this product. I have not been bothered by an Australian insect since I was thirteen.

Wayne, I saw that. No one likes a bush full of insects.

Why use bug spray to rid your bush of insects, when it would be more practical to us a defoliant.

as recommended by Onan O'Brien...

*sneaks back to transform us into use

I,personnally, liked the "enlarge" button.

I am SO getting the traveling wine pack.

I have never used this product. Also, the Detroit Lions are the best team in the NFL.

Speaking of non sequiturs: The bot's name is Rebecca. I received the following message this morning (along with about 90 others) with the subject line "Lets get naked":


i loved your profile please email me back so we can chat ang get to know eachother


I think she's stalking me!

I wonder if it is a pump-activated bottle or single use sprayer?

I do not need it.There are no Australian insects here.Maybe someone has already used it here and that's the result.I keep a dog to scare away tigers and that works well too.There are no tigers here.

ron, 90% of all men admit to using this product. The other 10% are liars.

If, after 4 hours, you're still bothered by insects, call a doctor.

This stuff works great!

I've heard this company also produces a sunscreen specifically tailored to women. The spokes-mascot is a little koala named Robert. I think the product is called "Bob's No-Sun-Stroke".

"Shake well before using, some spilling of contents may occur."

*snork* @ Sharkie!

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Your Information

(Name is required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Copyright | About The Miami Herald | Advertise