Justin Bieber was seen checking in Tuesday The Villa Casa Casuarina (formerly the Versace Mansion) before heading to WALL where he gave a surprise performance. Bieber left that club with fifty--yep, 50 people-- and brought them back with him, partying until 8 a.m. Wednesday. The Biebs lounged it off all day at the pool before heading to sceney steakhouse Prime 112 for lunch around 3:30 p.m. A waiter said Bieber "seemed to be intoxicated, most likely from the night before." Ya think? Following lunch he went back to Casa Casuarina to nap before hitting LIV Nightclub, where he showed up just after midnight and spent the majority of the evening singing along to his songs and dancing to them from the DJ booth.
January 31, 2011
Although having Britney Spears as your bridesmaid isn't as colossal an error as, say, having Charlie Sheen as your best man, you have to say that Spears's assistant Brett Miller must have been very secure in her position as bride to tap her boss as one of her 'maids at her wedding Saturday night at North Miami Beach's Spanish Monastery. We also have to admit that when a deep throat leaked the info to us that a one Miss [sic] "Brittany" Spears would be at a wedding in NMB, we just laughed. For many reasons.
Nonetheless, Spears and boyfriend Jason Trawick, as you've all heard by now, were here, were at the wedding and were responsible for waking a slumbering slew of paparazzi from their recent dry spells as they scrambled to snap the singer any which way they could. And while we don't have pix, we have some more details, for those who care about this sort of thing:
1. Britney checked into the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort, the official "wedding hotel," Thursday with Trawick and her parents--separate rooms, thank goodness.
2. Skipping the rehearsal dinner that night, Spears and Trawick ordered room service for themselves and the bodyguard from Kitchen 305: spaghetti Bolognese, turkey burger, chicken noodle soup, fruit plate and chicken sandwich.
3. After checking out of the hotel Friday morning because the pool was deemed "not private enough," Spears and beau checked into the Fontainebleau, whose pools are as private as a porn star's genitalia.
4.Spears returned to the Newport Friday night for a pre-wedding party. She wore a champagne-colored skort dress. Yep, a skort dress. Sort of like a spork, but wearable. She also did her own hair and makeup--"heavy black eyeliner," says our spy. Her boyfriend, unfortunately, didn't wear a matching skort. Instead, he was "totally underdressed in a flannel and sneakers."
5. Upon their arrival, boyfriend took Spears' hand, "led her and twirled her" a la Gene Kelly. Or, depending on who you asked, the male version of Bristol Palin on Dancing With the Stars.
6. Brit drank only Diet Coke and took "numerous smoke breaks on the pool deck."
January 12, 2011
Though many of our DVRs have been long disinfected from the virus known as Jersey Shore, apparently many more are still inexplicably watching. Jumping on the germy bandwagon is Hollywood Boxing, who is offering J-Woww and Sammi $50,000 each to get into the ring and beat the you know what out of each other with "huge 24 oz. boxing gloves." Though there's a date set, March 19, a venue has yet to be announced. And while the two Shore skanks would be the star attraction or something, the event will also feature 16 women not on an MTV reality show throwing punches in the ring for cash and prizes. Class, unfortunately, is not one of them.