IN THIS BLOG'S OPINION, THE WORK FORCE HAS BEEN ENTIRELY TOO PRODUCTIVE LATELY. SO THAT MEANS...
...It's time for A CAPTION CONTEST!
The photo below is from an ad for a product called the "Head Spa." Feel free to submit captions. At some random point we will select a winner and give that person a valuable prize that judi will discover lying around the office.
(Thanks to Lorrie)
Prize Update (List of valuable prizes
even the cleaning crew won't take out of here from which the winner may choose):
1) A geniune Fiesta Bowl "yard o' beer" (beer not included) once worn by Bob the Bear
2) Two packs of "24" JOLT gum which has not been chewed by anyone
3) A DVD of Barry Manilow's "Music and Passion" PBS special
4) A Mr. Snail Foam Fish Hat perched jauntily atop a "Dave Barry fan" (next to Bob the Bear in the photo above)
6) Dave's World hat (model not included)
7) A bottle of Wisconsin Rhino beer once used in genuine (albeit unsuccessful) Santeria offering here at your Miami Herald