UPDATE ON TED'S
Ted Habte-Gabr, Field Coordinator for the Dave Barry for President Hurtling Juggernaut of Doom, takes issue with the poll conducted on this blog yesterday concerning the issue of whether or not he sports a mullet (correct answer: yes). Ted has conducted a poll of his own, and sends this report:
Just so you know: The poll results are in --
1. Joseph (Orthodox Jew) -- my dry cleaner........"Mullet? What is Mullet?" Thinks my hair looks just fine. So I asked him about the Jewfro? "Why you hang out with people who talk like this?" Translation: Not a Mullet
2. The Fed Ex Guy when he gets here (this could be a weird exchange, 'cause if its the regular guy, he definitely has a mullet).........He does in fact have a mullet, so i chickened out and didn't ask him. I like getting my Fedex, so I hope you understand....No Vote.
3. I did call my hairstylist, who said "They don't know what they're talking about, I don't do mullets." Translation: Not a Mullet.
4. The honey at Starbucks on my way to a meeting in an hour...."definitely not a mullet...is this a pick up routine?" No vote.
5. The receptionist where my meeting is. (she's a babe). She laughed, and said it wasn't a mullet -- "Not at all, been to kmart lately?"
Conclusion: Not a mullet.
Denial is not a pretty thing.